Franci – Toscano IGP
Extra Virgin Olive Oil exclusively from Frantoio Franci.
- Region South Tuscany, Italy
- Cultivar Blend – Frantoio, Moraiolo, Leccino, Olivastra Seggianese
- Aroma Medium-Intense Fruity
- Description Fresh and clean with persistently rich vegetable notes along with predominantly herbaceous hints of artichokes. Initially slightly sweet but followed by a palatable balanced medium bitter and spicy finishing aftertaste. High in polyphenols, a natural antioxidant.
- Use Excellent on a variety of dishes, all fresh salads, fresh vegetables soups or earthy soups like lentils etc. a variety of grilled and steamed vegetables, grilled white and red meats, roasted or grilled mushrooms, and fresh crostini or bruschetta.
- Size500 ml
Val d’Orcia – Grosetto, South Tuscany, Italy / Average Altitude: 50 – 500 m above sea level